Supports individuals primarily 16 years and over, and is inclusive of all genders and gender expressions through a series of programming:
- Education (youth16-29 yrs.) - provides foundational literacy and numeracy & GED preparation & testing,
- Street Reach (16 & Older) - Drop in & Street Based outreach services grounding in harm reduction. Also provides one-on-one individualized services through a referral process to assist with a number of challenges including but not limited to housing & homelessness, mental health and substance use, justice, and social inclusion.
- C.A.S.E.Y. (Coalition Against the Sexual Exploitation of Youth) - Provides youth prevention groups, training & awareness activities.
- Blue Door Program (14 - 29 years) - provides intensive one-on-one & group supports to individuals seeking support to leave experiences in the sex trade.
- Directory of Services - has developed and extensive list of community resources. This directory is updated annually and is available here https://www.thrivecyn.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/2021-Directory_Revised.pdf