If you are working in the public or private sector, your employer, or union may offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) or Employee and Family Assistance (EFAP). This program provides professional and confidential assistance to resolve personal issues that impact your well-being and work performance. Services differ based on who you are employed with, but generally include assessment and brief counselling or a referral to a professional counselling services with an approved provider. Please contact your Human Resources department or a designated EAP/EFAP Coordinator to discuss if services are available for you.