Mobile Crisis Response Team- Western Health
Mobile crisis response teams are comprised of mental health and addictions clinicians and police officers who are trained to respond together to mental health and addictions-related calls for service. The purpose of these teams is to deliver crisis intervention services directly to people in the community, thereby helping divert individuals from emergency departments and the criminal justice system.
This service is currently available in:
- Bay of Islands area
- North Shore: all communities to Cox’s Cove
- South Shore: all communities to Lark Harbour
- East to and including Deer Lake
- West to and including Gallants
This service is available seven days a week from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
To access service please call:
- Corner Brook RCMP Detachment (709) 637-4100