Mindwell U is a Canadian health-tech firm based out of British Columbia that delivers mindfulness based e-mental health tools shown to increase resilience, lower stress, and improve performance. Features of Mindwell U include:
• 30 Day Challenge: The challenge is designed to teach individuals the core skill of mindfulness so they can experience less stress, increased resilience, improved mental health, more joy, and peak performance. It will help individuals be more present, respond more thoughtfully, and help them be more capable to handle all of life’s challenges. A new challenge starts every Tuesday. Once registered, individuals can spend 5-10 minutes a day accessing a new mindfulness skill on their account. Individuals will also receive reminders via email or text to complete the challenge.
Studio Be Live Classes:
• Studio Be Live Drop-In Mindfulness Classes: Mindwell U’s virtual mindfulness studio offers daily 20-minute drop-in classes that you can sign up for free.
• Studio Be Live Webinars: Register for free for live webinars on a variety of topics with experts in mindfulness, mental health, leadership, performance and more.
The Well Library:
• Studio Be On Demand: Access recorded mindfulness classes you can watch at any time.
• Webinar Highlights: This library includes hundreds of learning series from of experts in mindfulness, mental health, leadership, performance and more.